Covid-19 Health and Safety Policy
We are so happy to be able to present live theatre to our members and guests! At Aurora Players we follow current safety protocols or recommendations from the CDC, New York State, and Erie County. Our policies will continue to evolve as conditions change so it’s always a good idea to check back for updated information.
- Masks are no longer required to be worn during shows.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the lobby.
- Children under three are not permitted in the theatre.
The Value of Your Ticket is Safe!
- If you are not feeling well on the day of your performance, please stay home and contact the box office at (716) 687-6727 to review your ticketing options.
- In the event we need to cancel any performance for any reason, you will have the option to exchange your ticket for an alternative performance, receive credit for a future performance, or receive a refund.
- If Aurora Players adds an additional date to our performance schedule to accommodate a cancelled performance, your ticket(s) will automatically be moved to the new performance date. If you are unable to attend the new date, you will receive a credit or refund – whichever your choose.
Heating, Ventilation, and Air-Conditioning Systems
- Aurora Players uses MERV13a air filters in each of its HVAC units at the theatre.