Aurora Players proudly announces
The Roberta Rathbun Scholarship for Theatrical Arts
We cordially invite graduating high school seniors of Southern Erie County who wish to pursue their higher education in a theater related major to apply. Please share this information with qualified students whom you think may be interested. The criteria and requirements are listed below.
Students must be:
- A high school senior graduating this spring
- Pursuing theater (performance, technical or design) at an accredited institution of higher learning
Students must submit:
- The attached application, completed (feel free to duplicate)
- A letter of interest/intent
- Three sealed letters of recommendation (at least one with whom the applicant has worked with in theater)
- Proof of acceptance to chosen institution of higher learning
- A one page theater resume
Among the criteria for consideration are interest in pursuing theater, related experience and apparent promise.
Completed application packets must be postmarked on or before March 15. The decision will be made by the end of May.
We look forward to helping a promising actor/actress achieve his/her dream.
For more information, you may call Aurora Players at 687-6727, or email us at email@example.com
This form requires Acrobat Reader.
Questions can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org