December 11th, 12th, 13th at 8:00 p.m.and Sunday, Dec. 14th at 2:30 p.m.
ALL SEATS $20.00
"Miracle on South Division Street" is a comedy/drama that centers on the Nowak family of South Division Street in Buffalo, NY. Clara Nowak and her three adult children, Beverly, Ruth and Jimmy have believed for over 60 years their family was graced with a heavenly visit by the Blessed Mother and created a 17 foot shrine to honor the miracle. The shrine has stood as a symbol of pride and hope amidst the urban decline of a once thriving Buffalo Polish neighborhood. But on Christmas Eve in 2010, daughter Ruth, a struggling actress shares her plans to write and star in a one-woman show to honor their family miracle. But first she must tell the family the truth behind the legend, knowing it could threaten all they believe in. The results are hilarious and heartfelt as they find a new meaning to Faith, Family and Forgiveness.
Call 687-6727 to reserve seats.
- Season tickets are not usable for this special show, there are no senior or student discounts
- Payments will be made at the box office either by cash or check (AP is not currently able to take credit cards)
- Please arrive at the box office approximately 20 to 30 minutes before the performance starts
- If you or someone in your party is unable to come to the performance, PLEASE let reservations (687-6727) or the box office (655-1040) know as soon as you can
- Reservations unclaimed 5 minutes before the performance starts may be sold – call 655-1040 if you’re going to be late!
- Finally, this show does contain some adult language